I made AMAZING new friends. I read GORGEOUS books. I ACTUALLY HAD FUN WHILE WRITING MY BLOG POSTS. I bought new heels ;p *BLACK*
GUESS I CAN CONFIDENTLY SAY THAT SEPTEMBER WAS A BLASTTTTT!!!
But apart from all that awesomeness, I learnt the value of time!!!!!!! No. No. No. No. I ACTUALLY learnt what they meant when they used to say ‘Time and tide waits for none’ ’cause DAMN! does blogging take time and the trick to find the PERFECT balance between your online life and the other mundane activities is something I haven’t been able to master yet BUT……………BUT I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT I AM GETTING BETTER AT IT. Which is something, I guess??
Let’s get to the ACTUAL WRAP-UP!!
MY INCOHERENT POSTS OVER THE MONTH
- I started with this month with a new idea – ‘MY BOOKISH OBSESSIONS‘ You see, I am ALWAYS hung up on the books and authors that I read in the past and adored and so, I JUST HAD TO CREATE A SPACE TO TALK ABOUT THEM AND SHARE MY LOOOOVEEE WITH OTHER AWESOME PEOPLE SO THAT WE COULD OBSESS OVER THEM TOGETHER! *evil laughter* YESSSS. THAT’S MY EVIL PLAN.
- I re-read Pride and Prejudice with a SPECIAL LASER focus on Mrs. Bennets’ shenanigans and wrote an entire post dedicated to her hilarious and sometimes cringe-worthy quotes – Some of Mr.s Bennet’s BEST moments SHE IS A SPECIAL LADY AND SHE DESERVES AND DELIGHTS IN ;P ALLLL THE ATTENTIONNN!! So you better listen to her and……
- 4th to 10th october marked my attempt at the A-BOOK-A-DAY Challenge and GUESS WHAT? I SURVIVED. I DID IT. YAYYYYY!!!
- Jane Austen’s Mansfield Park isn’t as popular among readers as it should be and that is not good!!! So, my next post was an attempt to make ’em all see the gloriousness that the book really is – MY ARGUMENTS MAY BE WEAK BUT MY INTENTIONS WERE TRUEEEE!!!!! You’ve GOT to read Mansfield Park is you are a Janeite and have stayed away from the book till now.
- I reviewed Mister Pip by Lloyd Jones and let’s just say I’m still not over that book!
- Thinking Out Loud posts are where I post my thoughts AS THEY ARRIVE when I am reading the book. There is no editing and so you be sure that there is no real coherency either but HEYYYY, THERE IS LOTS AND LOTS OF FUN???? You guys love to have fun, don’t ya? For this month I did two of them – NORTHANGER ABBEY BY JANE AUSTEN #1 and #2
- A GREAT FEAST – Best posts + Reviews was my attempt at sharing with everyone the posts and reviews that I liked and it was supposed to be a weekly thing but damn! I AM LAZY. But I VOW TO DO THIS REGULARLY FROM OCTOBER ONWARD.
- I reviewed Man and Boy and Elizabeth is Missing and you should definitely read these two books!!!!! YOU SHOULD. YOU HAVE TO. And if you are thinking that you can just false promise and I wouldn’t know then. my love………..
- Re-reading Alice in Wonderland was THE BEST EXPERIENCE and I have decided to do it more often!!! And you should too. But if you are unconvinced or are doubtful whether re-reading books is worth the effort and time, then why don’t you read Aris’s post about why you should re-read books. I AM SUURE you won’t be so unwilling by the end of it.
- I did THE HOBBIT TAG which I enjoyed so fucking much like YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!
- OooOOoOoOOOoooOOO THIS ONE WAS FUN! I Loved doing this meme which I will be repeating on a monthly basis – ”OFF WITH THEIR HEADS”| Tidying my #tbr pile //because, boy, is it getting out of hand!//
I STARTED AN AWARD!!! YES, AN ACTUAL AWARD!
THE ALL DOLLED UP AWARD – Given monthly to the prettiest blog. YAYYYYYYYYYYY!! Sounds interesting, right? Well, it is. This month’s award looked something like this and was won by Ilsa@ A Whisper of Ink
Yes, I KNOW this is not much BUT I will try to make it EVEN PRETTIER the next month. HAPPY? HUH. MUGGLES!
And I celebrated my first FIFTY+ followers! yes, that’s right. FIVE-0. F-I-F-T-Y. I AM SOOOOOO COOL. *starts listening to Shades of Cool*
BOOKS I READ
I know I didn’t post a review for most of them this month but it just got so busy and I just….I……I…. I PANICKED, OKAYYY????
THAT’S ABOUT IT.
Now, this was my first wrap-up and I am very excited + equally nervous to share it. I don’t know if I was supposed to include something else. I AM SORRY!!! BUT, please let me know if I forgot anything.
By the wayyyy, *squints eyes* HOW WAS YOUR SEPTEMBER? WHAT ALL DID YOU DO? DID YOU MEET YOUR GOALS? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS AND WE’LL CHAT. *bring some hot chocolate and movies too*